Title

The PalArse of Westminster

Text

Exposing the hypocrisy, greed and incompetence of our "respected" elected political "elite".

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Diane Abbott Gets Her Facts Wrong and Berates Leakey



Will someone please tell Diane that Leakey was referring to the bullying of others, as quite clearly reported in the Guardian!

As per the Guardian:
"He alleged that the former Speaker “brutalised people” with angry mood swings and outbursts. He told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme: “He would fly into a rage, the red mist would descend … jumping up and down and balling out. He called me an antisemite once after being rather rude and insulting about my background, education and military career.


“That’s the sort of intolerable behaviour which I called out. I think that John Bercow suggested this is rather opportunistic, but it’s not. I called him out two years ago and I did so because I was speaking up for people who were either unwilling to speak out for themselves or for one reason or another. I think some people have admitted they had gagging clauses and non-disclosure agreements when they left the Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment