Title

The PalArse of Westminster

Text

Exposing the hypocrisy, greed and incompetence of our "respected" elected political "elite".

Thursday 11 July 2019

Westminster's Bullying Culture

As per the report into bullying and harassment of MP's parliamentary staff by Gemma White QC:
"Some staff of Members of Parliament are subject to an unacceptable risk of bullying and harassment, including sexual harassment, at work. Most Members of Parliament treat their staff with dignity and respect but the problem of bullying and harassment is sufficiently widespread to require an urgent collective response."

“I just want to say that during my over-30-years’ association with the Houses of Parliament I did not encounter anything remotely like bullying and harassment on anyone’s part and have been very surprised to know it has happened.The MP I worked for I found extremely efficient, clever and a good employer in every way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment