Title

The PalArse of Westminster

Text

Exposing the hypocrisy, greed and incompetence of our "respected" elected political "elite".

Monday 10 June 2019

Prime Minister Gove Addresses The Nation in 2020


"I am sorry that I initially lied about taking drugs.

That was wrong of me.

I am sorry that my education department, in 2014, passed a code of conduct that disqualified teachers convicted of possessing class A drugs.

That was wrong and hypocritical.

I am sorry that as an MP and minister I stood behind a law that criminalised drugs and those (who are not MPs, journalists or celebrities) from using them.

That was clearly wrong and hypocritical.

I am sorry that MPs, journalists and celebrities are allowed to get away with behaviour that the rest of you aren't.

That is wrong!

As such my government will be ending the hypocrisy and waste of resources wrt our hypocritical drugs laws, and passing legalisation that will:

- decriminalise drug use,
- promote better education of the consequences,
- enable those with drug problems to seek help without being stigmatised
- and end the "magic money tree" of supplying illegal drugs that feeds/enables the criminal underclass and destroys the lives of so many. 

We will legalise drugs."

That speech will never happen:

1 Gove will never have the guts to make it,

2 Gove will most likely pull his leadership bid today.

No comments:

Post a Comment